- ..The information any user does provide will only be used to contact the user for the purpose of answering any questions user may have. User information is not shared or sold to any other entity, however some information is gather for statistics;
- This website does not contain tracking software;
- Users are reminded that some data is collected through a server access log when a user browses, reads, or downloads information from this site;.
- Users are reminded that the website operators may have to disclose user information in response to warrants, subpoenas, or other valid legal process:
- This website's content is intended for adults and we will not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. If you are a parent or legal guardian of a child under age 13 who you believe has submitted personal information to this site, please contact us immediately.There are also rules about collecting medical information and information about criminal records. Unless it is important to the purpose of your website, you should not gather this type of information. If you plan to gather this type of information, you should consult a lawyer about your data collection strategy;
- Users can request changes to any of the personally identifying information by written request to firstname.lastname@example.org;.
- users can request that their information not be shared with third parties, or that their contact information not be used to send unsolicited correspondence. send written request to email@example.com;
- policy effective date 12/29/2019;
- .Corning Vacation Rentals has adopted the following Copyright Infringement Policy and is providing the following contact information;
Designated Digital Millennium Copyright Act contact agent;
908 Marsh Road
Corning, New York 14830
We will respond expeditiously to notices of claimed copyright infringement and terminate users or account holders who are “repeat infringers.” If we become aware that one of our users is a repeat copyright infringer, it is our policy to take reasonable steps within our power to terminate that user.
Proper form of notice for of claimed infringement must include:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the infringed copyright;
- identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party (e.g., the address, telephone number, or email address);
- a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner; and
- a statement that information in the complaint is accurate and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)(B) if a complaining party does not substantially comply with these requirements, its notice will not serve as "actual notice" for the purpose of Section 512.